Today when I see the world changing and developing so fast, I just came in contact with a news that a girl suicides after her 12th class results not because she failed but because she was not happy with the marks she obtained and that’s what made me write on this topic.
So, when a child steps into this world of competition he/she is unknown of everything that’s going to happen to him /her but the people around knows that how they grew the child will also be going through the same in his/her coming years of development. But do they really change the line of action ? Do they really plan for a better future for the new guest in the world and their lives? Do they really , I mean really PLAN ?
Yes, they do plan ! Our PARENTS (i would describe them as the only source for the child on earth with whom he/she shares their problem and they should because they can guide us the best ) plans for our financial support, our shelter, our clothes our birthday parties our environment etc But But But they forget to plan finances for their thoughts, shelter for their dreams, clothes for their issues etc etc etc. Here, I would like to bring your eyes on the Space/Place unseen in a life of a student/child/developing human being or I would say the future of the nation.
In a child development , Parenting (although a very lengthy topic ) plays the most important role in a child’s life and its development. I would not go in detail, but here in some crisp points I just want to make a better world for a child stepping in a life of any one. So, here I go :-
- Don’t assume – “Assumption is the mother of all goof ups” because parents generally assume things and never step forward and ask the real situation from their child itself they just believe what they see and forget they have brains and mouth to ask and apply. If you are doing this then please go and ask your child what he/she wants it might be possible he wants to play with those guitar rings rather than those test tubes or vice – versa.
- Cut the Rat Race – Please! My humble and a strict request to all the parents in the world. Please save a life and leave the Rat Race. If Ishita became a writer it doesn’t mean that Ruhi will also become the same. Don’t teach them to follow, teach them to lead.!
- Throw away negativity – Yes, the more you crib the more you train ur child to become a cribber. And that’s not fair! Right? Just see the positive in everything happening around and no matter if that happening includes ‘he/she failed’. Please, Parents out there is you see the negativity your child becomes the part of it , and come on its universe what we think comes back to us. Just let your child live without going into trauma. A brain without fear not only grows But develops.
- Walk on the path,don’t show – uuuummm yes a little tough for parents who wants their child to become a economist and he/she turns out to be a singer for them this point is really tough. But as a tree when stretched forcefully to grow then it doesn’t it grow either it comes out with its roots and DIE.
- A pat – In a world where peer pressure , social pressure, lifestyle pressure and many such pressure through which a child goes he/she needs a “happy pat” on his back so that your child knows you are there no matter what happens and you will support them in whatever they chooses to be after all they also have the right to be happy! Right? A seed when grows with love an affectionate does not need even sunlight sometimes.
I am not a Parent but yes I am child and a seed which may or may not grew according to sunlight. So when I face problems I write and want to enlighten parents so that no seed turns out to be a useless plant. Love them, Praise them, Save them, They are alone when they step out from home. And to children out there – “parents are the only source which connects you to god” So , love them back !
All The Best People !
Hope you agree on whats pen downed by me. I will write more on parenting tips and child development. Follow me for more and don’t forget to flow your words on the comments box below!